non-fiction and fabulous
I didn't read the manual.
Pages
Home
The Dog
The Cat
The Humans
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Lounging Contradiction
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2012
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(4)
Leap Day: Suck It
Cat Feces
My Teacher is HUMAN?!
Lounging Contradiction
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
Popular Posts
Did We Just Buy a House?
A few months ago.. Spouse: Should we, erm.. buy a house? Other spouse: Eh. Nah. What are we going to do with a house? Also, I don't t...
The Photostrip STD
Our fabulous STD. Andy gets all the credit for creating it with just a little help from Photoshop. (Perhaps the first time you have heard fa...
Cat Feces
Thought I would try some new nail polish this week (insert weird phantom fingers holding bottle of polish here). Warning: When workin...
The Gym: Are Those Real?
The gym! A place of wonder, tears, and friendship. False. I tell a lie. None of that, just pure testosterone, competition, and giant man boo...
My Teacher is HUMAN?!
Hi, I'm a teacher. I sleep under my desk when you're not there. My body shuts down when you leave for the day. I have absolutely no ...
My Trashy Dress
Ohp, I think I may mean Trash the Dress. Whatever, both titles are suitable. Last year, Spousal Partner and I decided to take photos ...
Boone
Dear Boone, I miss you. Do you know why we got you? We needed another dog for KT. We wanted a pal for her when we were gone. Also, ...
It's Cause I'm German, Right?
Morgan at Reece's Pieces gave me an award but she also gave 10 other people the award. So 11-way tie. I'll take it. Best [only] bl...
The Teacher's Pet of my Closet
Every single piece of clothing in my closet is my favorite. And it's not like, "Oh, every student is my favorite student, they are ...
DIY House??
Recovering from foot surgery, I have had LOTS of free time to rediscover the "joys" of the interweb. Most recent interweb search? ...
Template by
BloggerCandy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment