Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Photostrip STD



Our fabulous STD. Andy gets all the credit for creating it with just a little help from Photoshop. (Perhaps the first time you have heard fabulous and std all in the same sentence. I, too, am a little shocked.) We're trying to make the wedding look as fun as possible so our guests will come. Subtle advertising is key. We hope some people will take the bait and show up.

5 comments:

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I'm loving your blog. I feel just a small amount of pride in your upcoming wedding, since I did aid in you two meeting! I love you both and am so excited for you!

Deborah Ocken said...

Oh STD - Save the Date. Whew. Got it.
Sorry, I instruct a health course so I got a bit confused.

Bay Island Nature & Such said...

I just love your photo strip! It's on our fridge - it's so cute! Hope you're having fun planning your wedding!!
Sharol

ej said...

you should feel proud, Jessie! and although I did not help at all with you and Garan, your baby is so dang cute. that doesn't make sense, but go with it.

ej said...

Deb, start writing stuff so I can read all about your fabulous life.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com