Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Cause I'm German, Right?

Morgan at Reece's Pieces gave me an award but she also gave 10 other people the award. So 11-way tie. I'll take it. Best [only] blogging award I have ever received. (Morgan, is this a made up award?)



She tells me  that the Liebster Award is for blogs that have 200 followers or less. The word "Liebster" is German for kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, valued, cute, pleasant, endearing and welcome. So I am really not entirely sure why she awarded me this, as my blog is quite literally none of those things.

Here are the rules:

1. list 11 facts about yourself
2. answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left
3. ask 11 new questions for those you nominate
4. choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
5. go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
6. thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

I clearly didn't follow the rules. Don't tell Mr. Liebster. Or Morgan.

"Facts"

1. Love new socks.

2. I'm a stupid Lakers fan.

3. Love the beach, hate the sand. Also the salty water. And the fish that swim around and try to touch me. Get away from me, fish.

4. Love when I hit the right windshield wiper speed when it's raining.


6. I only watch football so I can eat bean dip and fake cheese.

7. That's all.

8. Cold butter is the worst.

9. Ok, that's really it.

Next.

Morgan's Questions


1. Best advice you've ever been given?

Ice it.

2. Who is your celebrity boyfriend/girlfriend?

Liam Neeson and more recently, that old cowboy from Gangster Squad. I clearly have an inappropriate attraction to older, tough guy types. Except they don't really know me, so they technically aren't my boyfriends. Yet.

3. The thing that annoys you most?

When I can't find the appropriate windshield wiper setting. And all of this.

4. If you could live in any time period what would that be and why?

The time period that has cookies.

5. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?

Like which one I would be? Or do? Or befriend? Because there is a different answer for all of them.

6. Favorite comedy?

West Side Story.

7. Guilty pleasure?

Workaholics. And The Bachelor.

8. Mac or PC?

Both. At the same time.(winky winky)

9. What's your best feature?

My sparkling personality. (merp.)

10. What was your favorite year in school and why? {like first grade, sophomore year, senior year, etc.} 

1993. I felt like my social life really took off in 2nd grade. I was working the mullet and was totally rocking the leggings before they were hip. (I am pretty sure that I wore them on my head way more than on my legs.)

11. Most inspirational person in your life?

I feel like this is when I should say my mother or my husband, but really it's Seline from Underworld. 

Writing prompts. I mean... my 11 new questions. Well, close to 11 as I can get. And possibly not questions.

1. Describe your blog in one sentence. You may use a colon not unlike a nonfiction book title.

2.Speaking of colons (not that one, you sicko), what is your favorite punctuation mark?

3. What was the first animal you killed with your car?

4. Which song do you dance to in the mirror when no one is home?

5. Favorite Transformer?

6. You know when you think you're singing the right words to a song but then you find out that you were singing it wrong? Write those incorrect lyrics and let us laugh at you.

7. If one of your bones HAD to break, which one would you sacrifice?

8. What do you REALLY want to be when you grow up?

9. Name one thing you remember from high school biology. I dare you.

10. Which phrase did/do you use to remember north, south, east, or west?

11. What's your go to dance move? Attempt to describe it in words.

Other Possible Liebster Awardees (If they so choose to accept it, because those are a lot of questions to answer, and I would only answer the punctuation one. You guessed it, it's the colon.)














2 comments:

Morgan Reece said...

You know.... I hope that this award is real... If not, I'm pissed. Cause I don't get awards often and if I find out its a hoax? There's gonna be a problem.

Whatevs.

I enjoyed all your comments and answers. Made me "lol" multiple times and you know what's funny? Liam neeson is currently speaking on my television as a write this via movie trailer.....weird.

And my favorite "punctuation" is an elipses.

Even though you didn't ask me that question and I actually don't think elipses are labeled as a punctuation....

Michelle @ Mishfish13 said...

Seline, YES. she definitely rocked the dead chick look... also Underworld was the bomb.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com