I am in an age bracket.
Yes, I already know that I have always been in an age bracket, thank you peanut gallery. I mean an AGE bracket with the capital letters and everything. As in a person younger than me started a sentence with "People in your age bracket..."
She ended it with "...don't usually dress like that."
.....
Cripes.
I feel like she was possibly trying to make that a compliment, but then I start to wonder if I am dressing inappropriately for my age. Then I start wondering when I started to say "for my age." Then I move on to wondering how old this girl thinks I am. Then I have pretty much wondered myself into the geriatric ward where I see myself with a baldy head, wrinkly skin, and a velour jumpsuit with the word PINK across the heiney. Actually, I stopped at the corner of Minivan and Haggard before I made the turn going west onto Shingles and Dinner at 3 PM.
Are you following me? (And I mean that literally and figuratively.) As in, what age bracket street are you on? Also, do you understand what I am typing?
Welp, time for dinner. Now where did I put those dentures?
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment