Thursday, June 12, 2014

Menage a Trois

Oh, THAT got you interested didn't it? You dirty bird.

I use these awesome prompts in my classroom (writingprompts.tumblr.com) and I lurrrrvve them and sometimes they work for my hesitant writers. Sometimes. Except I always make my kids do these and never do them myself. Until I found this one…


Oh ho ho! Thank you dear Mr. Auden for giving me hope that I am, in fact, NOT a crazy loon. That it is normal to feel like three different people. All the time. I am going to go one step further though and admit my personalities and then admit there are WAY more than three. Let's be honest. Three is child's play. Six or seven is where it's at.

Mean old German house frau

My poor fourth graders. I run that room like a military army base. Merp.. I mean German household.

Old crazy dog lady

I love my dogs. I despise youth walking around in great numbers. They are up to no good. And I will keep that ball you threw into my yard.

Stay at home [crappy] housewife

It is summer break! Go to work hubby, I will spend all your money. And conveniently forget to make dinner. I'll do the laundry tomorrow, I swear.

Redneck

Pontoon boats. Lakes. Beer. Country Music. Trucks. All really good things.

Secret irresponsible rebel

I am getting old, but I don't want to admit it. So I still put pink in my hair. And want to pierce more of… everything. Also, I go 70 instead of 65 on the highway. And sometimes I wear only SPF 15 on my legs.

Dirty hippie

Who needs showers? Who needs to shave? Who wants to wear toe rings and anklets til death do us part? (Me. That is the answer to those questions. In case you did not know.)

I could go on, but then you would think I am crazy. Although my SPF comment probably secured that analysis.

What are YOUR three (ahem, six) personalities…?







1 comment:

Morgan Reece said...

Hahah I love this. Honestly, Erin.... I miss you.... And wished we lived closer. Anywho.... I may in fact use this for a blog post but I need to really think through all my personalities.... Norman has already confirmed multiple times that I'm like 7 different people. Haha. Funny.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com