Let me just sum up our "wedding planning" experience thus far with an anecdote. Andy and I went to register today and we were SO excited. The associate at the store armed us with paperwork and a scanner gun thingy. We fought over who got to man the gun first - I lost (i.e. we compromised). I then freaked because I didn't have a checklist whereas Andy was off and running trying to see how far away he could stand and still scan something. We struck a deal in the automotive section about how we wouldn't scan anything without a firm agreement on both sides. We are now about 25 minutes into the whole experience. We FINALLY get to the bath section, realize we have no idea what we are doing or what we want, scan a couple of towels, and then decide to leave the store and lay out by the pool as it was 85 degrees.
Conclusion: Our guests have the option to get us some towels or an ice chest with wheels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment