As I sit here, pondering my existence.. false. I have just been watching Tosh.0 seasons constantly as it is too bloody hot to go outside. It's almost October, Earth. I know you're busy what with people trying to murder you all the time, but I would really like to start eating soup and wearing my fabulous new sweaters. Come on, think about us for a change. But as SOON as I get too tired of winter in February you better warm up real quick.
An "I Hate" Video was created. I am going to create an "I Hate" blog. (I will use the word "hate" multiple times. I apologize. I do it for funnies. If you want, you can pretend it says "dislike.) Now watch the video so you know what's going on. Also, watch it because it's funny.
| Tosh.0 | Tuesdays 10pm / 9c | |||
| I Hate Video | ||||
| ||||
-I hate working out with people that have had plastic surgery. It's not fair.
-I hate that the only coffe shop in the greater surrounding area is Starbucks.
-I hate Starbucks.
-I hate when you buy new socks, then the laundry gets off and you have to wear one new sock and one old sock.
-I hate when people say "Education is crap-ola" after I work 13 hours.
-I hate when you smell something delicious and can't find the restaurant that made that smell.
-Why does everyone keep making "Dear blah blah, yadda yadda, from _______" status updates on facebook?
-I hate when you get tired of your regular meal at the restaurants you frequent. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!
-I hate when there is a movie on tv that I own but refuse to put in my copy, because apparently I want to watch the 3 hour version with commercials.
-I hate that a jump on a dirt bike looks a LOT bigger than when you see the jump on video later in the day.
-I hate when you want to buy a sports jersey and your only options are the giant mens sizes or the youth sizes that squish your woman parts. Where are the woman sizes that tuck in a bit at the waist?? There are people that enjoy sports AND not want to look like a tiny tike in their dad's old shirt from decades earlier, swimming around in the sleeves and tripping on the hem.
-I hate that it's "normal" to shower everyday.
-I hate all these political ads. You are ruining my programs! I have to deal with this he said she said stuff in the classroom everyday. Hey politicians, you're missing 5 minutes of recess! I am writing a note home to your parents.
-I hate that head hair grows so slow and leg hair grows so fast.
-I hate that I bought mini pumpkins at the store - What do I do with a mini pumpkin?? Carve a mini jack o lantern with a mini knife and then cut my mini arteries? No mini thank you.
-I hate when they don't make enough windshield wiper speeds. What do you if the rainfall is between the medium wiper speed and the fast wiper speed?
Alright, I will stop per your request. But you should give it a try...and tell me all the things YOU hate! I will listen with both my little ears because you sat here and read how I hate pumpkins and showering. Then you can post it on my wall and everyone will wonder why you are writing "I hate" things all over my personal social networking site. They will never know...unless you tell them. So don't, you crazed loon.
No comments:
Post a Comment