Sunday, March 11, 2012

NASCAR

What is the point of NASCAR? Yes, drive in circles, but then what's the point of doing TWO HUNDRED circles? Why not just do one and get it over with? Ah yes, that would be too simple and it also wouldn't be enough time for the spectators to get drunk. AH HA! This is all some master plan that Mr. Budweiser thought up in his basement. Good work, sir.

While watching cars travel in circles today, I had some free time in my brain to think up ways to improve this sport.

Number 1: How about out when someone crashes, there is NO lap car to form a nice little line of cars? I say it should be a free for all. Isn't this a RACE? Why are you following a car going 55 mph when you're trying to win? Gun it and run it.

Number 2: Throw in some turtle shells, like in MarioKart. That might make it fun. Or Star Power is also a viable option.
Number 3: Rather than pedestrians walking UNDER the track to get to the other side, they must walk ON the track. Instant excitement.
On another note I took pictures of things I felt belonged at a NASCAR event and did not belong at a NASCAR event. One of these things is not like the other...
no smoking sign

rockstar mullet

shirtless man

recycling bin


smoking youth

prius

kid rock

fake cheese

1 comment:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

that would be a fun event to attend though!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com