No, I haven't been naked you dirty birds.
I have been too busy on my computer researching amazon reviews on crib mattresses. Hours have been wasted I tell you. HOURS. Possibly days.
Outfits from the past couple of weeks. I think I need to dabble in something else besides stripes.
Oh, and I TOTALLY get why pregnant women hold their hand under their belly. I always thought it was so weird they all did that. Like some communal pregnant lady pose they all can help but succumb to. Turns out if you don't do that, you look slightly like a big round lump. Which is never attractive, as such.
 |
| Top: Pink Blush Maternity, Skirt: Flicka (fabbity fab boutique in downtown Poulsbo, WA), Shoes: Steve Madden Maternity (that is a joke, do not google that.) |
 |
| Necklace/Skirt/Lace Tights/Boot Socks: H&M, Top: Blu Noir |
 |
| Top: Pink Blush Maternity, Pants: H&M, Jacket: closet find, Vans: Vans |
 |
| Top: Forever 21, Cardigan: H&M, Skirt: Pink Blush Maternity, Necklace: fashioned out of a pink bird |
 |
| Jacket: Lululemon, Dress: H&M, Badass Boots: Nordstrom |
 |
| Jacket: Nordstrom, Top: Pink Blush Maternity, Jeans: H&M, Boots: DSW |
 |
| Jacket: Lululemon, Top: Express, Skirt/Tights: H&M, Shoes: DSW |
 |
| Jacket: Denim, Top: Pink Blush Maternity, Shorts: H&M (with help from a Target belly band), Vans: Vans |
No comments:
Post a Comment