Gosh, what a great use of a homophone. My students would be proud.
My co-workers threw us an amazing wedding shower in Room 2 at school. It was excellent. I highly recommend working with teachers, as they are incredibly sweet and thoughtful and all those good things that teachers usually are. Except if you are a bratty student, then we make your life miserable. Bahahaha.. the short and short of the whole thing is the wedding shower was most excellent and they are wonderful.
I also received some wonderful words of advice as well as tips for a happy marriage from my students. I will now share them with you here. (Some of these kids know me frightfully well and the result is embarrassing.) Warning: I have not edited these comments on here in anyway. I write 'em as I see 'em. Please do not judge me as a teacher based on their spelling. I do my very best, I promise. You know, mile wide inch deep curriculum and all that jazz.
1. Give each other flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. Dear married life, The first thing is get each other something nice for Valentine's Day. [Apparently V-day is a big deal for these people. Sorry, future boyfriends of my students.] Plus you each have diffrent ideas so you deal with it by sharing them with each other. That's my edvise. P.S. Have a good marriage love you.
3. I hope you have a baby.
4. Always give him a gift on a specil day like b-day.
5. Never go crazy and nuts so he will not dump you.
6. If you fight then talk about why you and him are mad.
7. Never be boring.
8. Never get mad for a stupid reason.
9. Make sure to be nice to him.
10. Go on a cruse for your anaversary.
11. Say something nice and buy brownys.
12. You can geat a nice house.
13. Have your honeymoon somewhere with a beautiful sight like Australia. Have a good time. ;) (Yes, the winky face was there, except one eyeball was a star, not a dot.)
14. Make sure make the right choices.
15. Make sure you do the right thing by marrying him.
16. Agree on thing in your life.
17. Make sure you don't fite about little things.
18. Live in your big dreams in your life.
19. LOVE EACH OTHER!
20. NEVER do ANYTHING without AGREEING with each other.
21. If you get in a fight/argument make up quickly.
22. Have one child.
23. Don't let Andy play video games.
24. When Andy faurts make it funny. (This could very well be my favorite.)
25. Be happy share good thouts.
26. Always listen to your wife. (This kid is 9 and already knows what's up.)
There you have it. Tips and "edvise" from 9 year olds. I know it will be a successful marriage based on number 24. So we're good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What great advice! I bet those were a lot of fun to read. I'm so glad you had a fun shower!
Those are some wise little kids :)
hahah Erin, this all fits you so perfectly!
Post a Comment