I did it.
I had to.
As I spent the entire winter break lolling around in sweatpants and leggings, I remained blissfully unaware of real life and real clothing fast approaching. Before winter break, the bump was minimal. As in, "Is Mrs. J. pregnant or is that a beer gut?" Then, Christmas came and went, and with it, my ability to fit into normal clothing. The Bump had arrived. (As you can see, I have given it capital letters so as to make it an official fancy noun. I feel as if it is a separate entity so it gets capitals.)
I have decided to document my maternity journey. I have a bad feeling that as The Bump gets bigger, I will slowly begin to add yoga pants and tunics to my wardrobe and attempt to pass it off as an outfit.
But my second trimester honeymoon phase is in full force so let's all pretend together.
Day 1
Long tang tops and belly bands save the day. I can walk around without the imminent fear of shooting someone's eye out with the button of my jeans.
![]() |
| 25 Weeks |




No comments:
Post a Comment