Saturday, June 16, 2012

Instagram = Magic

This is my post where I show you artsy pictures that make you think my life is more exciting than it really is. (Hint: It's not. I am just as boring as you.) Apparently, instagram is a magical little spell that takes ordinary pictures and turns them EXTRAordinary! Apparently. (I especially like the one with the bit of writing at the top that makes it look like a negative. "Negatives" are what you used to use to make pictures. Your mother yelled at you if you touched the negative with your finger. Do you like how I used that vocabulary word in a sentence for those digital camera types? You're welcome.)  So I took a bunch of pictures of my fabulous (ish) life and magically turned them into something "more." (Warning: If you are squeamish or if you have a secret love of lizards, you may not want to scroll down. How's that for a cliff hanger, eh?)

Andy riding on the dry lake bed.


Me with a giant cactus.

When Chester caught a lizard.

When Chester ate a lizard.

Out on a shopping trip.

My mini desert garden.

The grass attempting to grow in 100+ heat.

Patio.

Side path now destroyed by dog.

Dog that destroyed side path.

A picture of a latte before I drank it.

3 comments:

Morgan Reece said...

Yay! What's your username? I wanna follow! :)

ej said...

I have a username? you can follow me?? I had no idea. I will find out for you. be prepared for other chester the cat findings, though.

Morgan Reece said...

Sooooo did you ever figure out your username? :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com